The Game Bot Developers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Sc2MapPro 1.4.5 Released (patch 2.0.10 supported)
Diablo 3 Simple Hack released.
Get your official membership and try the new Swtor Bot!
Try the 4 state auto start, the auto inject-chrono-mules-researches and the macro bot!
GBot 1.4.1 Released! Pve Bot, speed hack, teleport hack and much more!
Want to donate something to help us?
Latest topics
» how to buy Sc2MapPro ?
Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working? Emptyby friuns Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:53 pm

» How to use my Map pro account pls??
Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working? Emptyby Admin Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:35 am

» Current Patch
Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working? Emptyby SC2Dude Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:14 pm

» error playing today
Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working? Emptyby bellaPatricia Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:43 pm

» New Units in HOTS not showing up on resources hud.
Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working? Emptyby bellaPatricia Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:53 am

» So much of silence
Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working? Emptyby parrupio Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:33 pm

» Signature Scanner 1.2.1 for SC2
Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working? Emptyby bellaPatricia Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:16 pm

» Downloaded and installed
Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working? Emptyby parrupio Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:29 pm

» working good
Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working? Emptyby parrupio Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:59 am

» I have a question
Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working? Emptyby Admin Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:06 am

» "Error into fields number line"
Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working? Emptyby Legionary Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:02 pm

» I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack
Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working? Emptyby Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:43 am

» Auto Larva
Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working? Emptyby theDrag Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:02 pm

» FPs problems?
Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working? Emptyby thiele Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:56 pm

» HotS UNITS
Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working? Emptyby Admin Tue May 28, 2013 5:44 pm

» Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up!
Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working? Emptyby SC2Dude Sat May 18, 2013 7:42 pm

» Leveling SC2 HoTS/WoL up to MASTER from BRONZE
Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working? Emptyby LevelingSC22 Tue May 14, 2013 6:11 pm

Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
passive1121

Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working? Empty
PostSubject: Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working?   Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working? EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:46 pm

What is this option suppose to do ? I have everything following "the newbie guide checked also force transparent and hooked, but I am only getting probe and research production I am not seeing anything in the minimap with the enemy ? I am not seeing production or anything , should I enable observer panel? I am very confused sorry

Last edited by passive1121 on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hatschi

PostSubject: Re: Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working?   Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working? EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:53 pm

I will help you for free if you want to, pm me your teamviewer data.
Back to top Go down
passive1121

PostSubject: Re: Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working?   Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:57 am

Also I am crashing like 24-7 with observer panel is this not a good idea to use im assuming?
Back to top Go down
joeshin69

joeshin69

PostSubject: Re: Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working?   Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:28 am

passive1121 wrote:
Also I am crashing like 24-7 with observer panel is this not a good idea to use im assuming?

shouldnt make u crash unless u try to observe a game or watch a replay.
Also regarding enemies aproaching, u should see lines drawn on the minimap when the enemy is moving out.
try all bot functions playing Ez comps... so u have plenty of time to mess with everything.
Back to top Go down
passive1121

PostSubject: Re: Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working?   Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:36 am

joeshin69 wrote:
passive1121 wrote:

shouldnt make u crash unless u try to observe a game or watch a replay.
Also regarding enemies aproaching, u should see lines drawn on the minimap when the enemy is moving out.
try all bot functions playing Ez comps... so u have plenty of time to mess with everything.

haha it was k that was doing that to me i figured it out, thanks alot for the information! i kept pressing k by accident before i read script haha Smile
Back to top Go down
joeshin69

joeshin69

PostSubject: Re: Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working?   Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:52 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working?   Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working? Empty

Back to top Go down

Question about the first tab features"show enemy approach is not working?
Page 1 of 1