Sc2MapPro 1.2.7 Zerg Macro Bot Setup
Setting up the zerg macro bot is really easy.
You can quickly stop the bot by pressing F8 key
1) Enable bot features like Queens auto larva, auto queen and auto overlords.
2) Center radarHUD with sc2 minimap.
3) Play as zerg.Remember:
The bot will pause automatically if:
1) One or more drones are selected.
2) Shift or CTrl keys are pressed.
3) If you are using the in game chat.
4) If you press the "Stop all" button.
5) If you press the F8 key.Remember:
If you select 'Semi auto mode' in the programs settings, the bot will start only if the hatchery's group is selected.Zerg bot HUD.
The macro zerg bot is a semi-automated bot. This means that it creates drones,units,overlords and queens automatically, but not the structures.
You need to select once for each hatchery you build or each queen that spawns. This is necessary to let the bot know what to do.
Hatcheries or queens will be automatically added to the currently free groups. There are a total of 6 groups, so it's not possible to have more than 5 queens, and a group of hatcheries.
The zerg Bot Hud lets you select two types of units to build. Primary and secondary.
In the beginning you can select for example drones and lings or drones and roaches.
In the mid game you can select for example Mutalisks and lings.
In the upper section of the bot it's possible to disable auto larva or auto overlords.Bot simple example chart:
1) Games starts up
2) Bot select harvesters.
3) Player sends drones to the minerals.
4) Player sets up the rally point. (the bot selects the hatchery).
5) Bot makes drones and overlords.
6) Player puts down Spawning pool.
7) The Bot will continue to build drones and overlords, when spwaning pool is ready, the bot creates a queen.
8 ) Player makes another hatchery and selects it (bot add the new hatchery)
9) When queen/s are ready player selects it once( bot will starts auto larvas injection)
10) Player puts down a roach warren and selects Roaches as first unit and drones or lings as the second, in the zergHUD.
11) And so on.Something to know:
-It's important that you select new hatcheries or new queens in order for the bot to control them.
As zerg player you need only to select structures.
- For larva injection you need to center the radarHUD very accurately in the sc2 minimap.
- When a queen spawns, only select the queen once, to start the automatic larva process.
- The bot can do all this by itself except the construction of buildings.
- If you select drones by clicking them in the game, the bot will pause all processes, to let you morph them into buildings.
- The Bot makes overlords, queens, and the queen injects automatically.
- You have to select which unit you want to build, in the zergHUD ( normally hydra+lings, muta+lings or whatever you want.
- When in mid game, you can pause the bot by pressing F8. When you want to build units re-enable it by pressing F8 once again.
- If the bot becomes crazy, pause it, and select all hatcheries under the same group.
-The dual selection is made to let the player use primary units that for example will cost 100 minerals 50 vespene, and a second one that costs only minerals or less vespene.
When you have not enough vespene for the primary unit, the bot will try to use minerals or vespene for the second one.
-If you select Drones and lings, drones will always be produced, because they both cost 50 minerals, and drones are your first choice.