Sc2MapPro 1.2.7 Terran Macro Bot SetupFeatures:
1) Automatic units management. Three possible choices.
2) Auto Orbital commands.
3) Auto Mules.
4) Auto advanced supply depots.
5) The Bot will build units only when the structures are empty, saving a lot of minerals/vespene for expansion purposes.
Setting up the Terran macro bot is really easy.
You can quickly stop the bot by pressing the F8 key
1) Enable bot features like Mules or automatic Orbital commands.
2) Center radarHUD with the sc2 minimap.
3) Play as Terran.
The bot will pause automatically if:
1) One or more scv's are selected.
2) Shift or CTrl keys are pressed.
3) If you are using the in game chat.
4) If you press on the "Stop all" button.
5) If you press the F8 key.
6) If the client app loses focus.
If you select 'Semi auto mode' in the program settings menu, the bot will start only if at least one command center is selected.
Terran Bot HUD
The macro Terran bot is a semi-automated bot. This means that it creates scv,units, mules, advance supply depots and orbital commands automatically, but not the structures.
Therefore you need to select and build your own command centers,barracks, factories or starports etc, this is necessary to let the bot know what to do.
Command centers, barracks, factories or starports will be automatically added to the currently free groups. There are a total of 6 groups, one for barracks, one for factories and one for starports, so it's not possible to have more than 3 command centers controlled by the bot.
You have the possibility to select three types of units. For example you can select marines,tanks and medivacs or marauders,marines and medivacs from the bots control panel.
In the upper section of the bots control panel you may enable/disable auto mules or auto advanced supply depots.
Please note: These two features may result in some minor side effects during intensive gameplay, it's therefore possible to disable these features without any problem. Two buttons/boxes will also appear under the bots control panel showing you when mules or advanced supply depots are ready.
Pushing these buttons will result in one orbital command full cycle, meaning that if you have 150 energy, three mules or three depots will be dropped instantly.
Bot simple example chart:
1) Games starts up.
2) Bot select scvs.
3) Player sends scvs to the minerals.
4) Player sets up the rally points. (the bot selects the command center).
5) Bot makes scvs.
6) Player puts down a supply depot and then a barrack.
7) Select the barrack to add it to the bots control group
8 ) Bot makes orbital command.
9) Player builds a new barrack and selects it to add to the bot control.
10) Player builds one or more factories and selects them.
11) Player builds one or more starports and selects them.
12) and so on.Useful information:
-It's important that you select all new structures at least once.
- For automatic mules and automatic depots you need to center the radarHUD accurately within sc2's minimap.
- The bot will check every command center and its associated mineral field, if no more minerals are available then no further mules can be dropped automatically into that base.
- The bot can do all this by itself except for the construction of buildings.
- If you select any scv's by clicking them in the game, the bot will pause all processes, to let you build something.
- You have to select which units you want to build in the terranHUD control panel.
- When in mid game, you can pause the bot by pressing F8. When you want the bot to build more units press F8 once again to re-enable the bot.
-The multiple selection list in the terranHUD control panel was made to enable the player to prioritise the units they want for maximum efficiency, for example if a particular unit costs 100 minerals and 25 vespene and a second unit costs only minerals or less vespene the bot will try to use the minerals or vespene for the second unit.
- If you want to build marauders and marines, first select marauders as your primary choice and marines as your secondary choice.