The Game Bot Developers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Sc2MapPro 1.4.5 Released (patch 2.0.10 supported)
Diablo 3 Simple Hack released.
Get your official membership and try the new Swtor Bot!
Try the 4 state auto start, the auto inject-chrono-mules-researches and the macro bot!
GBot 1.4.1 Released! Pve Bot, speed hack, teleport hack and much more!
Want to donate something to help us?
Latest topics
» how to buy Sc2MapPro ?
HOTS SC2MapPro Emptyby friuns Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:53 pm

» How to use my Map pro account pls??
HOTS SC2MapPro Emptyby Admin Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:35 am

» Current Patch
HOTS SC2MapPro Emptyby SC2Dude Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:14 pm

» error playing today
HOTS SC2MapPro Emptyby bellaPatricia Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:43 pm

» New Units in HOTS not showing up on resources hud.
HOTS SC2MapPro Emptyby bellaPatricia Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:53 am

» So much of silence
HOTS SC2MapPro Emptyby parrupio Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:33 pm

» Signature Scanner 1.2.1 for SC2
HOTS SC2MapPro Emptyby bellaPatricia Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:16 pm

» Downloaded and installed
HOTS SC2MapPro Emptyby parrupio Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:29 pm

» working good
HOTS SC2MapPro Emptyby parrupio Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:59 am

» I have a question
HOTS SC2MapPro Emptyby Admin Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:06 am

» "Error into fields number line"
HOTS SC2MapPro Emptyby Legionary Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:02 pm

» I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack
HOTS SC2MapPro Emptyby Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:43 am

» Auto Larva
HOTS SC2MapPro Emptyby theDrag Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:02 pm

» FPs problems?
HOTS SC2MapPro Emptyby thiele Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:56 pm

» HotS UNITS
HOTS SC2MapPro Emptyby Admin Tue May 28, 2013 5:44 pm

» Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up!
HOTS SC2MapPro Emptyby SC2Dude Sat May 18, 2013 7:42 pm

» Leveling SC2 HoTS/WoL up to MASTER from BRONZE
HOTS SC2MapPro Emptyby LevelingSC22 Tue May 14, 2013 6:11 pm

HOTS SC2MapPro

Go down 
+12
skillcoder
reality
Pooky
bellaPatricia
bluelord24
Takino
Zergsensation
Admin
SC2Dude
silver8814
Jscarce
Einstein
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Einstein

HOTS SC2MapPro Empty
PostSubject: HOTS SC2MapPro   HOTS SC2MapPro EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 9:18 pm

I have tried to look around the forum first but did not find anything...

With HOTS coming out in a month is there going to be a SC2MapPro for it?
Back to top Go down
Jscarce

Jscarce

HOTS SC2MapPro Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOTS SC2MapPro   HOTS SC2MapPro EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 9:09 am

I am also curious, because I have the Beta for hots and I'd really like to use MapPro with it but sadly it gives me the wrong version error.. Admin, is there anything you can do in the short term to make mappro usable for HotS? Doesn't even really have to be for the new units really.
Back to top Go down
silver8814

HOTS SC2MapPro Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOTS SC2MapPro   HOTS SC2MapPro EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:06 pm

Hello everyone, i'm also interested in that sc2mappro for hots =)
Back to top Go down
SC2Dude

HOTS SC2MapPro Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOTS SC2MapPro   HOTS SC2MapPro EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:23 pm

Everyone is interested..... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

HOTS SC2MapPro Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOTS SC2MapPro   HOTS SC2MapPro EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:02 am

I know , i know.......

I am working on something new, something that permits users to develop bots/hacks for sc2 and other games.

About hots, what i have to do is finding the new mem offsets and write down some code for the new units.

If someone is interesetd, i am thinking about putting sc2mappro and sc2simplehack sourcecodes as GPL projects.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamebotdev.com/
Zergsensation

HOTS SC2MapPro Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOTS SC2MapPro   HOTS SC2MapPro EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:00 pm

Admin wrote:
I know , i know.......

I am working on something new, something that permits users to develop bots/hacks for sc2 and other games.

About hots, what i have to do is finding the new mem offsets and write down some code for the new units.

If someone is interesetd, i am thinking about putting sc2mappro and sc2simplehack sourcecodes as GPL projects.

Really dont think thats a good idea

The second you do that someone will nick it, claim its theres, put it on d3s where everyone uses it, will work for a couple of weeks then we will all be banned
Back to top Go down
silver8814

HOTS SC2MapPro Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOTS SC2MapPro   HOTS SC2MapPro EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:01 pm

agreed. personally i'm studying at Epitech, french informatics school at high level, and i am very curious how basically people make interaction between their code and external software.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Takino

HOTS SC2MapPro Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOTS SC2MapPro   HOTS SC2MapPro EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 12:26 am

Zergsensation wrote:
Admin wrote:
I know , i know.......

Really dont think thats a good idea

The second you do that someone will nick it, claim its theres, put it on d3s where everyone uses it, will work for a couple of weeks then we will all be banned

Yeah that is one possibility.
Look what happened to qazzy's code when it went public. No disrespect to the guy that handles that project now but its a complete mess and hardly functions anymore. I fear the same could happen to mapPro.

I understand the Admin though coding takes a huge amount of time and keeping things updated is hard work especially if you have a life and family outside to juggle around.

So far it hasn't been discussed but I think perhaps its time? I mean mapPro users have had a good run for their initial donation. If its a question of funding maybe we could donate to the Hots version of mapPro for the same price as the regular mapPro project to make it worth the Admins time.?

Better that than see it all die off.

Back to top Go down
bluelord24

bluelord24

HOTS SC2MapPro Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOTS SC2MapPro   HOTS SC2MapPro EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:58 am

I think out of all the donations given, about 50% of community would purchase it for HoTS, just like HotS is an expansion we can give like a expansion type price? Instead of 30, 20? But I would not like to see the code go GPL as that depreciates the value mappro has ascertained.
Back to top Go down
bellaPatricia

HOTS SC2MapPro Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOTS SC2MapPro   HOTS SC2MapPro EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:27 am

Takino wrote:

Look what happened to qazzy's code when it went public. No disrespect to the guy that handles that project now but its a complete mess and hardly functions anymore. I fear the same could happen to mapPro.

I understand the Admin though coding takes a huge amount of time and keeping things updated is hard work especially if you have a life and family outside to juggle around.

So far it hasn't been discussed but I think perhaps its time? I mean mapPro users have had a good run for their initial donation. If its a question of funding maybe we could donate to the Hots version of mapPro for the same price as the regular mapPro project to make it worth the Admins time.?

Better that than see it all die off.

Qazzies code wasn't released to public directly.
When he left, his hack was reserved.
And since he used to code in C# and didn't use any protection you can build the entire project in a few seconds.
However, with reserved code, you don't have comments which explain a lot.

Therfore we have a huge spaghetti- like code in the Qazzy legacy.
But it doesn't matter since nobody gives contribute to this project.

I'd like to add that a public SC2mapPro would lead into nothing.
As we can see at Nuke's project, nobody contributes to this.
It's extremely good for learning but that's not important since you can find 100'000 code examples for problem x.
Back to top Go down
Pooky

HOTS SC2MapPro Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOTS SC2MapPro   HOTS SC2MapPro EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:44 pm

Looking forward to HOTS update Very Happy
Back to top Go down
reality

HOTS SC2MapPro Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOTS SC2MapPro   HOTS SC2MapPro EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:19 pm

I don't see a reason not to make it a separate project, I feel I've gotten much more than what I paid for initially. HotS is close enough to a new game, so it should be a separate project that we must donate more for. scratch
Back to top Go down
Einstein

HOTS SC2MapPro Empty
PostSubject: HOTS Project   HOTS SC2MapPro EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:29 am

I think that all would agree or comply with making HOTS a new project and re-paying for it... Admin, just tell us what to do.

I believe that Patch 2.04 is going to have almost the exact offsets as HOTS since the client tomorrow will be the same client for HOTS.
Back to top Go down
SC2Dude

HOTS SC2MapPro Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOTS SC2MapPro   HOTS SC2MapPro EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:13 pm

Admin wrote:
I know , i know.......

Please do not make the Source code public, for our safety. Plz don't do it. A humble request. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
skillcoder

HOTS SC2MapPro Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOTS SC2MapPro   HOTS SC2MapPro EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:37 am

I agree:
  • We can pay for HOTS version
  • Do not make the Source code public, for our safety.
Back to top Go down
xPloit

HOTS SC2MapPro Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOTS SC2MapPro   HOTS SC2MapPro EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:14 pm

skillcoder wrote:
I agree:

Making the source code public is actually a great idea I believe. There is absolutely no security issue etc with doing this. Warden, StarCraft II's anti-cheat, actually scans for game changes. SC2MapPro makes no such change. Therefore, this is undetectable. In fact, making this public and allowing people to make changes/modifications which actually make it more beneficial for all the standard users! Not only that, but believe it or not, it will make it more secure! Different MD5 EXE's and different signatures. If Warden searched for memory scans then I believe 90% of the population would of been banned because of anti-virus scanning.

I personally would love to see the source code and be able to actually update it myself without relying on other people to do it for me.
Back to top Go down
Einstein

HOTS SC2MapPro Empty
PostSubject: good point   HOTS SC2MapPro EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:17 pm

Quote :

Making the source code public is actually a great idea I believe. There is absolutely no security issue etc with doing this. Warden, StarCraft II's anti-cheat, actually scans for game changes. SC2MapPro makes no such change. Therefore, this is undetectable. In fact, making this public and allowing people to make changes/modifications which actually make it more beneficial for all the standard users! Not only that, but believe it or not, it will make it more secure! Different MD5 EXE's and different signatures. If Warden searched for memory scans then I believe 90% of the population would of been banned because of anti-virus scanning.

I personally would love to see the source code and be able to actually update it myself without relying on other people to do it for me.

+1
Back to top Go down
stickyfingerz11

stickyfingerz11

HOTS SC2MapPro Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOTS SC2MapPro   HOTS SC2MapPro EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:10 pm

xPloit wrote:
skillcoder wrote:
I agree:

What does that mean for those who can't update the source code by ourselves? Did you ever think about people changing the source code a little and claiming it theirs. Selling or restributing the hack? There will be a larger access and spread of this hack.... I think it would do more damage then good to make the source code public.
Back to top Go down
SC2Dude

HOTS SC2MapPro Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOTS SC2MapPro   HOTS SC2MapPro EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:57 pm

I will be first one to stay away from it, if it goes public. I dont wanna fcukup my precious account.
Back to top Go down
Legionary

Legionary

HOTS SC2MapPro Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOTS SC2MapPro   HOTS SC2MapPro EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:31 pm

Please do not release the source code to the public, blizzard will be FORCED to take action if everyone were to start using this.

I would be more than happy to pay a little for the trouble of updating it from WoL to HoTS.
Back to top Go down
Avaruz

HOTS SC2MapPro Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOTS SC2MapPro   HOTS SC2MapPro EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:33 pm

Legionary wrote:
Please do not release the source code to the public, blizzard will be FORCED to take action if everyone were to start using this.

I would be more than happy to pay a little for the trouble of updating it from WoL to HoTS.

This.
Back to top Go down
Zergsensation

HOTS SC2MapPro Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOTS SC2MapPro   HOTS SC2MapPro EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:32 am

stickyfingerz11 wrote:
xPloit wrote:
skillcoder wrote:
I agree:

What does that mean for those who can't update the source code by ourselves? Did you ever think about people changing the source code a little and claiming it theirs. Selling or restributing the hack? There will be a larger access and spread of this hack.... I think it would do more damage then good to make the source code public.

Exactly. If enough people use this blizzard will find a way to detect it. Staying small and staying under the radar is the best way to keep safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HOTS SC2MapPro Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOTS SC2MapPro   HOTS SC2MapPro Empty

Back to top Go down

HOTS SC2MapPro
Page 1 of 1