The Game Bot Developers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Sc2MapPro 1.4.5 Released (patch 2.0.10 supported)
Diablo 3 Simple Hack released.
Get your official membership and try the new Swtor Bot!
Try the 4 state auto start, the auto inject-chrono-mules-researches and the macro bot!
GBot 1.4.1 Released! Pve Bot, speed hack, teleport hack and much more!
Want to donate something to help us?
Latest topics
» how to buy Sc2MapPro ?
Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro Emptyby friuns Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:53 pm

» How to use my Map pro account pls??
Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro Emptyby Admin Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:35 am

» Current Patch
Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro Emptyby SC2Dude Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:14 pm

» error playing today
Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro Emptyby bellaPatricia Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:43 pm

» New Units in HOTS not showing up on resources hud.
Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro Emptyby bellaPatricia Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:53 am

» So much of silence
Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro Emptyby parrupio Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:33 pm

» Signature Scanner 1.2.1 for SC2
Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro Emptyby bellaPatricia Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:16 pm

» Downloaded and installed
Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro Emptyby parrupio Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:29 pm

» working good
Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro Emptyby parrupio Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:59 am

» I have a question
Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro Emptyby Admin Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:06 am

» "Error into fields number line"
Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro Emptyby Legionary Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:02 pm

» I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack
Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro Emptyby Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:43 am

» Auto Larva
Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro Emptyby theDrag Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:02 pm

» FPs problems?
Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro Emptyby thiele Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:56 pm

» HotS UNITS
Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro Emptyby Admin Tue May 28, 2013 5:44 pm

» Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up!
Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro Emptyby SC2Dude Sat May 18, 2013 7:42 pm

» Leveling SC2 HoTS/WoL up to MASTER from BRONZE
Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro Emptyby LevelingSC22 Tue May 14, 2013 6:11 pm

Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro

Go down 
5 posters

Change race: Yes
Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro I_vote_lcap3%Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Change race: No
Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro I_vote_lcap23%Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 7 ]
Protoss
Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro I_vote_lcap10%Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 3 ]
Terran
Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro I_vote_lcap19%Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 6 ]
Zerg
Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro I_vote_lcap16%Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
1v1 Ladder race
Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro I_vote_lcap23%Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 7 ]
2v2 and 3v3 for fun
Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro I_vote_lcap3%Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
custom games
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
silver8814

Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro Empty
PostSubject: Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro   Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:22 am

Hello,
I bet that many players are waiting for admin come back from Turkey.
During this moment I'll try to entertain this forum by making a poll.

So guys, what are your plans for HOTS?

Race switching, more 2v2 games, custom games or back to a 1v1 ladder race. Lot of ways to discover the mechanics of the game and having fun.
Back to top Go down
deadcell18

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro   Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:07 pm

I thought there would be alot more protoss lol :p, if there are people staying protoss how do you feel about the amount of spells we now have to use. it seems im going to have to redo my hotkeys to be effective.
Back to top Go down
silver8814

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro   Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 5:08 pm

I think early game Mothership core will be way more powerfull as harass, as you know where to harass
Back to top Go down
silver8814

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro   Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 11:14 pm

cmon, more votes Smile
Back to top Go down
Zergsensation

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro   Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 6:16 am

Il probably switch to terran if playing mech can be avoided. Cant stand playing mech bores me to death
Back to top Go down
D3aler

D3aler

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro   Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:46 pm

Im a zerg guy so most likely ill stick it out with my race as there very powerful if used correctly in my option
Back to top Go down
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt.shtml
Protossop

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro   Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 5:17 pm

Zerg is slightly underpowered in HOTS tho.
Back to top Go down
Zergsensation

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro   Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 6:01 pm

Once skytoss is sorted, which it will be its just flat out broken atm, think zerg will be ok
Back to top Go down
D3aler

D3aler

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro   Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:51 pm

Zergsensation wrote:
Once skytoss is sorted, which it will be its just flat out broken atm, think zerg will be ok

I think I would have to agree with you will see how things go when release date comes if the race is overpowered ill just have to play toss then =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt.shtml
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro   Poll: What race will you play at HOTS with mappro Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1