The Game Bot Developers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Sc2MapPro 1.4.5 Released (patch 2.0.10 supported)
Diablo 3 Simple Hack released.
Get your official membership and try the new Swtor Bot!
Try the 4 state auto start, the auto inject-chrono-mules-researches and the macro bot!
GBot 1.4.1 Released! Pve Bot, speed hack, teleport hack and much more!
Want to donate something to help us?
Latest topics
» how to buy Sc2MapPro ?
How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 Emptyby friuns Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:53 pm

» How to use my Map pro account pls??
How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 Emptyby Admin Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:35 am

» Current Patch
How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 Emptyby SC2Dude Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:14 pm

» error playing today
How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 Emptyby bellaPatricia Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:43 pm

» New Units in HOTS not showing up on resources hud.
How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 Emptyby bellaPatricia Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:53 am

» So much of silence
How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 Emptyby parrupio Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:33 pm

» Signature Scanner 1.2.1 for SC2
How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 Emptyby bellaPatricia Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:16 pm

» Downloaded and installed
How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 Emptyby parrupio Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:29 pm

» working good
How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 Emptyby parrupio Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:59 am

» I have a question
How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 Emptyby Admin Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:06 am

» "Error into fields number line"
How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 Emptyby Legionary Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:02 pm

» I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack
How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 Emptyby Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:43 am

» Auto Larva
How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 Emptyby theDrag Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:02 pm

» FPs problems?
How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 Emptyby thiele Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:56 pm

» HotS UNITS
How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 Emptyby Admin Tue May 28, 2013 5:44 pm

» Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up!
How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 Emptyby SC2Dude Sat May 18, 2013 7:42 pm

» Leveling SC2 HoTS/WoL up to MASTER from BRONZE
How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 Emptyby LevelingSC22 Tue May 14, 2013 6:11 pm

How to win a game [Protoss]

Go down 
+9
katieem
Zergsensation
n1ck3vans
theUnknownDead
glitchhh
Mocca
xion1
wootcandy
hssn
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
theUnknownDead

How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to win a game [Protoss]   How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 10:57 am

So you wanna play with me? I am not a SC-retard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
glitchhh

PostSubject: Re: How to win a game [Protoss]   How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 3:37 pm

theUnknownDead wrote:
So you wanna play with me? I am not a SC-retard Very Happy

Haha, okay for sure! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zergsensation

PostSubject: Re: How to win a game [Protoss]   How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 4:25 pm

I play zerg at diamond level, get about 8:1 ratio when using bot and playing properly, don't think bot makes up for basic knowledge though

Tip for zerg, if ur getting cheesed like a cannon rush or w/e. sending a drone or moving an existing overlord to the location is very suspicious in replays, but sending your next overlord to a location behind the cheese isnt
Back to top Go down
katieem

PostSubject: Re: How to win a game [Protoss]   How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:02 pm

From a New account to a Master league level = 9 wins in a row.

Depending on your opponents rating and MACRO (how fast they can build while defending/attacking)

Remember - If you lose a match, that's because this (non-cheater or cheater alike) is BETTER than you.

So it will NOT move you up because you will LOSE consistently.

In turn - If you beat a master league player - The grandmaster division can be made with a 30-0 ratio for #1 in the world.

Depending of course - if you play the right people and win.

You CANNOT lose, because the system will recognize your opponents level and place you with a LOWER league.

Confirmed source.
Back to top Go down
n3demonic

PostSubject: Re: How to win a game [Protoss]   How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:17 pm

Quote :
In turn - If you beat a master league player - The grandmaster division can be made with a 30-0 ratio for #1 in the world.

Even if you went 100-0, you can't get into grandmaster league unless someone is inactive. You can't be dropped from grandmaster league unless you're inactive and whoever is next in line will take the spot. There are some professional gamers like LZgamer who are stuck as top 5 in master because the grandmaster league is full and all of the active.
Back to top Go down
Takino

PostSubject: Re: How to win a game [Protoss]   How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:22 pm

Just wondering if there are any grandmasters here?

And what do you guys think the percentage of cheats per legit players are spread across all leagues?
At one point I thought that it would be very low ...say like 5% (cheats) but I am not so sure anymore.
Back to top Go down
glitchhh

PostSubject: Re: How to win a game [Protoss]   How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 7:25 pm

davehill wrote:
Just wondering if there are any grandmasters here?

And what do you guys think the percentage of cheats per legit players are spread across all leagues?
At one point I thought that it would be very low ...say like 5% (cheats) but I am not so sure anymore.

I saw some guy in masters who had like 2 wins to 25 losses so I assumed he paid someone to get him there. I think the amount of cheaters are higher than you think.
Back to top Go down
HyperD

PostSubject: Re: How to win a game [Protoss]   How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:03 pm

Extrapolating from the amount of users that the currently by far most popular maphack has it's safe to say that the total amount of cheaters is at the most 1% of the total user base. However this number was certainly significantly higher when VCMH was at its highest.

People generally tend to grossly underestimate how many people actually play this game. It amused me when people said they were worried about often playing vs other SC2MapPro users. SC2MapPro users currently make up about 0,0001% of the total user base Smile.
Back to top Go down
glitchhh

PostSubject: Re: How to win a game [Protoss]   How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 8:42 pm

HyperD wrote:
Extrapolating from the amount of users that the currently by far most popular maphack has it's safe to say that the total amount of cheaters is at the most 1% of the total user base. However this number was certainly significantly higher when VCMH was at its highest.

People generally tend to grossly underestimate how many people actually play this game. It amused me when people said they were worried about often playing vs other SC2MapPro users. SC2MapPro users currently make up about 0,0001% of the total user base Smile.

That's why we should team up for 4s or get 3 people for random 4s. Haha Very Happy But with VCMH is was much more prevalent.
Back to top Go down
Takino

PostSubject: Re: How to win a game [Protoss]   How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:21 pm

HyperD wrote:

a couple of weeks ago i started to analyze some of my replays with the replay analyzer and noticed quite a few swapkey users. i am on the eu server by the way.
this led me to believe that mapPro is more popular than we may think.

mapPro's official user base seems quite small but all it takes is one clan member to purchase a copy and a good coder and the whole clan ends up with it.
As you are aware there are shit loads of clans out there so i am not so sure your figure is correct.
i honestly think its a lot higher but i can't prove it one way or another.
i'll keep analyzing my replays coz its nice to know and log the swapkey users just in case i bump into them again on the ladder.
lol!

i think you are right though people often don't realize just how many sc2 gamers there are.
I was shocked when i stumbled upon sc2ranks 5 or 6 months ago. i could hardly believe it at first.
Back to top Go down
justducky

justducky

PostSubject: Re: How to win a game [Protoss]   How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:09 pm

When I play using sc2mappro I don't care if the guy I'm facing is cheating, because it makes us even =D
Back to top Go down
glitchhh

PostSubject: Re: How to win a game [Protoss]   How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:22 am

Well I would assume the majority of the bot users are in Europe, seeing how that most members on here are from Europe. So for the NA servers maybe the numbers would be a little less.
Back to top Go down
Zergsensation

PostSubject: Re: How to win a game [Protoss]   How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:50 am

Id actually be suprised if a GM player was using this bot due to every replay being analysed so much things like the swap key would quickly draw attention
Back to top Go down
Takino

PostSubject: Re: How to win a game [Protoss]   How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:10 am

yeah it would be risky Iksf Smile

wouldn't surprise me if some use mapPro with the bot off though.
a while ago i stumbled on a load of threads scattered around internet involving high profile players
who used maphacks but mainly for broodwars.

and some more recent ones where some players were using all manner of unethical tricks to get the edge.
it would cost a pro player their career though.
seen threads about GM's who got there from using de-syncs etc.
cheating has no boundries especially when there's cash on the line and competitions aren't set at a venue.
Back to top Go down
Zergsensation

PostSubject: Re: How to win a game [Protoss]   How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 10:54 am

Honestly a lot of GM players really don't rely on tricky little things, as say9 said bout Happy, you basicly know what he's gunna so, just how you react.

Lol just won epic game vs a protoss by more or less sauron zerg sc1 style mass roach
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to win a game [Protoss]   How to win a game [Protoss] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How to win a game [Protoss]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2