The Game Bot Developers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Sc2MapPro 1.4.5 Released (patch 2.0.10 supported)
Diablo 3 Simple Hack released.
Get your official membership and try the new Swtor Bot!
Try the 4 state auto start, the auto inject-chrono-mules-researches and the macro bot!
GBot 1.4.1 Released! Pve Bot, speed hack, teleport hack and much more!
Want to donate something to help us?
Latest topics
» how to buy Sc2MapPro ?
Sc2MapPro vs Public Emptyby friuns Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:53 pm

» How to use my Map pro account pls??
Sc2MapPro vs Public Emptyby Admin Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:35 am

» Current Patch
Sc2MapPro vs Public Emptyby SC2Dude Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:14 pm

» error playing today
Sc2MapPro vs Public Emptyby bellaPatricia Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:43 pm

» New Units in HOTS not showing up on resources hud.
Sc2MapPro vs Public Emptyby bellaPatricia Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:53 am

» So much of silence
Sc2MapPro vs Public Emptyby parrupio Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:33 pm

» Signature Scanner 1.2.1 for SC2
Sc2MapPro vs Public Emptyby bellaPatricia Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:16 pm

» Downloaded and installed
Sc2MapPro vs Public Emptyby parrupio Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:29 pm

» working good
Sc2MapPro vs Public Emptyby parrupio Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:59 am

» I have a question
Sc2MapPro vs Public Emptyby Admin Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:06 am

» "Error into fields number line"
Sc2MapPro vs Public Emptyby Legionary Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:02 pm

» I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack
Sc2MapPro vs Public Emptyby Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:43 am

» Auto Larva
Sc2MapPro vs Public Emptyby theDrag Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:02 pm

» FPs problems?
Sc2MapPro vs Public Emptyby thiele Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:56 pm

» HotS UNITS
Sc2MapPro vs Public Emptyby Admin Tue May 28, 2013 5:44 pm

» Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up!
Sc2MapPro vs Public Emptyby SC2Dude Sat May 18, 2013 7:42 pm

» Leveling SC2 HoTS/WoL up to MASTER from BRONZE
Sc2MapPro vs Public Emptyby LevelingSC22 Tue May 14, 2013 6:11 pm

Sc2MapPro vs Public

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lalala

Sc2MapPro vs Public Empty
PostSubject: Sc2MapPro vs Public   Sc2MapPro vs Public EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:02 am

Hello,

I am considering purchasing the hack, but am curious to know how this is different from some of the public external map hacks that are available.

You advertise your hack as having some more advanced protection, but considering how yours and public hacks are completely external (and therefore undetectable) what more protection do you offer?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sc2MapPro vs Public   Sc2MapPro vs Public EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:31 am

It's not an external maphack. The minimap is only considered a litlle part of the variuos tools offered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamebotdev.com/
Takino

PostSubject: Re: Sc2MapPro vs Public   Sc2MapPro vs Public EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:41 am

Admin wrote:
It's not an external maphack. The minimap is only considered a litlle part of the variuos tools offered.

Apart from hookmode what other features of mapPro do you consider non external?

@lalala
mapPro uses some pretty nifty protection through the use of gbdprotector which basically scrambles the running process's of mapPro.
Ultimately though the huds/alerts/bot/markers and potential scripting features of mapPro put it way ahead of the crowd imo.

Almost forgot to mention this is my 7 month of HEAVY usuage using mapPro without being detected making it probably the most reliable maphack around with a proven track record.
Useful for those who have pride in their account.
Back to top Go down
lalala

PostSubject: Re: Sc2MapPro vs Public   Sc2MapPro vs Public EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:07 am

Thank you for your replies.

However, all I need is something that tells me what the opponent(s) is making, what units he/she has, and what buildings.

I think that that reads only from memory so as to make whatever hack 100% warden safe.

Will I have that here as well? And if so, what makes it stand out in comparison to some of the public external hacks?
Back to top Go down
Hatschi

PostSubject: Re: Sc2MapPro vs Public   Sc2MapPro vs Public EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 8:18 am

You can see everything the public hack shows you with sc2mappro too (i think you mean the d3scene one?).
Anyway, you'll also have alerts. You can set up an alert if the enemy has about 30 banelings for example or go and build a second expansion.

You'll also have the ability to use scripts which can show you different things about your opponents as well. Apart from that sc2mappro has lots of features more, but if you don't need them it doesn't make sense to send you an list of features just to imagine we are cool.

Yes it reads only the memory structure of sc2. Warden currently scans only for modifications but if they change the system how warden works we are prepared. I won't discuss the protection at this place but it has mostly everything it needs to not getting banned. Apart from that no hack is undetectable, only undetected. Which means even with sc2mappro you have a risk to get banned but compared to the other hacks we have the lower risk for sure.

If there is any question left in your mind, feel free to ask but try to get more in detail what exactly you want to know, otherwise the answer will be generally as the question.
Back to top Go down
overboard

PostSubject: Re: Sc2MapPro vs Public   Sc2MapPro vs Public EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:54 am

Pretty much bro it's an over-lay hack. I've made a million posts about it, and i'll say it here... It revolutionizes game-play over night, to the person who can read an over-lay and react perfectly to his opponents build.

It has everything the public hacks have, and more, including a team dedicated to updating the hack's security regularly, and upgrading the hack every single release with features that subscribers like me, and countless others suggest and hope for, while still securely staying UNDETECTED and safe.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sc2MapPro vs Public   Sc2MapPro vs Public Empty

Back to top Go down

Sc2MapPro vs Public
Page 1 of 1