The Game Bot Developers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Sc2MapPro 1.4.5 Released (patch 2.0.10 supported)
Diablo 3 Simple Hack released.
Get your official membership and try the new Swtor Bot!
Try the 4 state auto start, the auto inject-chrono-mules-researches and the macro bot!
GBot 1.4.1 Released! Pve Bot, speed hack, teleport hack and much more!
Want to donate something to help us?
Latest topics
» how to buy Sc2MapPro ?
I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack Emptyby friuns Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:53 pm

» How to use my Map pro account pls??
I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack Emptyby Admin Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:35 am

» Current Patch
I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack Emptyby SC2Dude Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:14 pm

» error playing today
I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack Emptyby bellaPatricia Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:43 pm

» New Units in HOTS not showing up on resources hud.
I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack Emptyby bellaPatricia Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:53 am

» So much of silence
I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack Emptyby parrupio Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:33 pm

» Signature Scanner 1.2.1 for SC2
I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack Emptyby bellaPatricia Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:16 pm

» Downloaded and installed
I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack Emptyby parrupio Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:29 pm

» working good
I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack Emptyby parrupio Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:59 am

» I have a question
I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack Emptyby Admin Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:06 am

» "Error into fields number line"
I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack Emptyby Legionary Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:02 pm

» I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack
I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack Emptyby Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:43 am

» Auto Larva
I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack Emptyby theDrag Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:02 pm

» FPs problems?
I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack Emptyby thiele Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:56 pm

» HotS UNITS
I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack Emptyby Admin Tue May 28, 2013 5:44 pm

» Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up!
I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack Emptyby SC2Dude Sat May 18, 2013 7:42 pm

» Leveling SC2 HoTS/WoL up to MASTER from BRONZE
I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack Emptyby LevelingSC22 Tue May 14, 2013 6:11 pm

I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
do326

I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack Empty
PostSubject: I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack   I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:56 pm

Every time I load it up, it says "cannot load Alerts.dat file!" and "Cannot load units.dat file!"
Back to top Go down
SC2Dude

PostSubject: Re: I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack   I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:08 pm

do326 wrote:
Every time I load it up, it says "cannot load Alerts.dat file!" and "Cannot load units.dat file!"
Basically it is screwed now. Wait for admin to update for the latest patch or use other hacks if u r so desperate.
Back to top Go down
Zergsensation

PostSubject: Re: I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack   I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:59 pm

The error your having is nothing to do with that. On the licence server make sure you downloaded all the relevant files, everything under gdbclient and mappro basically.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack   I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:43 am

put Alerts.dat file in sc2mappro folder
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamebotdev.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack   I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack
Page 1 of 1