The Game Bot Developers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Sc2MapPro 1.4.5 Released (patch 2.0.10 supported)
Diablo 3 Simple Hack released.
Get your official membership and try the new Swtor Bot!
Try the 4 state auto start, the auto inject-chrono-mules-researches and the macro bot!
GBot 1.4.1 Released! Pve Bot, speed hack, teleport hack and much more!
Want to donate something to help us?
Latest topics
» how to buy Sc2MapPro ?
Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up! Emptyby friuns Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:53 pm

» How to use my Map pro account pls??
Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up! Emptyby Admin Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:35 am

» Current Patch
Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up! Emptyby SC2Dude Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:14 pm

» error playing today
Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up! Emptyby bellaPatricia Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:43 pm

» New Units in HOTS not showing up on resources hud.
Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up! Emptyby bellaPatricia Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:53 am

» So much of silence
Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up! Emptyby parrupio Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:33 pm

» Signature Scanner 1.2.1 for SC2
Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up! Emptyby bellaPatricia Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:16 pm

» Downloaded and installed
Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up! Emptyby parrupio Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:29 pm

» working good
Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up! Emptyby parrupio Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:59 am

» I have a question
Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up! Emptyby Admin Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:06 am

» "Error into fields number line"
Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up! Emptyby Legionary Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:02 pm

» I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack
Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up! Emptyby Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:43 am

» Auto Larva
Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up! Emptyby theDrag Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:02 pm

» FPs problems?
Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up! Emptyby thiele Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:56 pm

» HotS UNITS
Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up! Emptyby Admin Tue May 28, 2013 5:44 pm

» Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up!
Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up! Emptyby SC2Dude Sat May 18, 2013 7:42 pm

» Leveling SC2 HoTS/WoL up to MASTER from BRONZE
Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up! Emptyby LevelingSC22 Tue May 14, 2013 6:11 pm

Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up!

Go down 
+5
jasonx
ching
piggynuts
Admin
overboard
9 posters
AuthorMessage
overboard

Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up! Empty
PostSubject: Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up!   Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up! EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:16 am

Well guys its been a while since ive bothered to post anything... but i wanted to share my success with this program with the large amount of individuals who might be a skeptic on buying it...

first i bought the program and ran into some issues... but then the admin team helped me, and fixed everything, and after reading everything involved in starting it and customizing it i was able to successfully see everything i wanted to see in game....

after doing this i learned the counters via other websites to specific units, and saw when the attacks were going to come to my base / unit force and the EXACT unit composition....

at this point all it took was some dedication, practice, and replay hunting to perfect my zerg strategy and counter strategy.

I've gone from a silver level player (a good one but still silver!) to a Master level player, and am currently #1 in the masters league im in... my game play and replays were uploaded on various websites and i was now picked up by a CLAN!

I now use the program SELDOM but sometimes still do to see where odd building placement is made, and army compositions, but the program allowed me to better my game play to the point of not NEEDING the program anymore.

It's gone beyond any expectations ive had for it, since i foresaw originally just a maphack with an overlay... it really is alot more than that. And although i find the macro botting annoying and un-needed, ive let a few bronze friends of mine use it and its made THEM better players, and actual competition if you want to get technical.

So please if your thinking about getting this program... Do so with the enthusiasm it really deserves, and instead of getting frustrated and getting angry that its not a map hack... appreciate it for the FAR more advanced program it actually is and see the benefits of using it to better your game play.

Thanks for reading Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up!   Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up! EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:47 am

I love you

I'm so happy for your ladder progress! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamebotdev.com/
piggynuts

PostSubject: Re: Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up!   Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up! EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:41 am

well told Very Happy What a Face

i like that its not a maphack too, valiant chaos' hack i got lazy and lost a lot of games because of it... this one keep me nice and active Very Happy ... and nice that u can "scout" the proxy crap and never have your army get caught off gaurd and know where to send ovies and ... u get the picture.
Back to top Go down
ching

PostSubject: Re: Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up!   Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:24 am

This bot has taken me from gold - Master rank 1 as well. Really loving it!
Back to top Go down
jasonx

PostSubject: Re: Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up!   Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:28 am

how do i get scmappro?
Back to top Go down
wootcandy

wootcandy

PostSubject: Re: Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up!   Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:55 pm

Jasonx,

Donate with paypal. Send PM to Admin with your Starcraft2 name (case sensitive) and your paypal email/transactionID.

Admin will send you key file and you download using the GBD installer (then add your key file to folder).
Back to top Go down
hssn

PostSubject: Re: Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up!   Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up! EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 6:24 pm

Sc2MapPro is definitly the best way to improve your skill at Starcraft.
The fact it doesn't put your account in danger is huge! It's simply the best hack I've never used for any game (and I've tested a lot).
Do not hesitate anymore, buy it.
Back to top Go down
thiele

PostSubject: Re: Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up!   Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up! EmptySat May 18, 2013 10:08 am

I can highly recommened it too.
I use the external map on a second monitor together with enemy unit composition and supply overlay etc.
My starcraft screen is basically unchanged, which is what i like most, because iam still a decent player without scIImappro. Other hacks like a maphack makes u more commited to it and when u cant use it anymore youre kind of screwed.

scIImappro gave me a better sense for starcraft, because you can see enemy strategies and timings right away without studying the replays. after some time u develop a feeling for enemy builds and timing attacks, even if youre not using scIImap pro.

of course u develop the same skill without scIImappro, but i think with it, it goes a lot faster.

i am diamond 1on1 and only played ~350 games in total since the release of starcraft (dont have so much time). about half of them were played with scIImappro and my enemies mostly played far over 1k games in their starcraft career. iam not fast learner in general, so i think this is a proof how much this tool helped me in learning starcraft.

Back to top Go down
SC2Dude

PostSubject: Re: Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up!   Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up! EmptySat May 18, 2013 7:42 pm

thiele wrote:
I can highly recommened it too.
I use the external map on a second monitor together with enemy unit composition and supply overlay etc.
My starcraft screen is basically unchanged, which is what i like most, because iam still a decent player without scIImappro. Other hacks like a maphack makes u more commited to it and when u cant use it anymore youre kind of screwed.

scIImappro gave me a better sense for starcraft, because you can see enemy strategies and timings right away without studying the replays. after some time u develop a feeling for enemy builds and timing attacks, even if youre not using scIImap pro.

of course u develop the same skill without scIImappro, but i think with it, it goes a lot faster.

i am diamond 1on1 and only played ~350 games in total since the release of starcraft (dont have so much time). about half of them were played with scIImappro and my enemies mostly played far over 1k games in their starcraft career. iam not fast learner in general, so i think this is a proof how much this tool helped me in learning starcraft.

Well said Bro.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up!   Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up! Empty

Back to top Go down

Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Game Bot Developers Community :: Members :: Sc2MapPro-
Jump to: