The Game Bot Developers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Sc2MapPro 1.4.5 Released (patch 2.0.10 supported)
Diablo 3 Simple Hack released.
Get your official membership and try the new Swtor Bot!
Try the 4 state auto start, the auto inject-chrono-mules-researches and the macro bot!
GBot 1.4.1 Released! Pve Bot, speed hack, teleport hack and much more!
Want to donate something to help us?
Latest topics
» how to buy Sc2MapPro ?
It boggles my mind... Emptyby friuns Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:53 pm

» How to use my Map pro account pls??
It boggles my mind... Emptyby Admin Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:35 am

» Current Patch
It boggles my mind... Emptyby SC2Dude Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:14 pm

» error playing today
It boggles my mind... Emptyby bellaPatricia Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:43 pm

» New Units in HOTS not showing up on resources hud.
It boggles my mind... Emptyby bellaPatricia Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:53 am

» So much of silence
It boggles my mind... Emptyby parrupio Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:33 pm

» Signature Scanner 1.2.1 for SC2
It boggles my mind... Emptyby bellaPatricia Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:16 pm

» Downloaded and installed
It boggles my mind... Emptyby parrupio Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:29 pm

» working good
It boggles my mind... Emptyby parrupio Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:59 am

» I have a question
It boggles my mind... Emptyby Admin Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:06 am

» "Error into fields number line"
It boggles my mind... Emptyby Legionary Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:02 pm

» I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack
It boggles my mind... Emptyby Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:43 am

» Auto Larva
It boggles my mind... Emptyby theDrag Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:02 pm

» FPs problems?
It boggles my mind... Emptyby thiele Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:56 pm

» HotS UNITS
It boggles my mind... Emptyby Admin Tue May 28, 2013 5:44 pm

» Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up!
It boggles my mind... Emptyby SC2Dude Sat May 18, 2013 7:42 pm

» Leveling SC2 HoTS/WoL up to MASTER from BRONZE
It boggles my mind... Emptyby LevelingSC22 Tue May 14, 2013 6:11 pm

It boggles my mind...

Go down 
+4
apk878
CTS_AE
wootcandy
slydell
8 posters
AuthorMessage
slydell

It boggles my mind... Empty
PostSubject: It boggles my mind...   It boggles my mind... EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:44 pm

that I am actually considering paying for this. You got incredible hackers like VC who are working on hacks that are NOT external, and are complicated. How difficult can it be to make an external production tab? It is a joke...

Anyway, before I pay, I need to know that this thing is actually FIXED. Because when I used the version pre-1.2, there were some severe glitches that made it nearly unplayable.

For one, it messed up my hotkeys like crazy. If I would set my hatch to 4, it would set it to 5 as well. Later on in the game I would find my queens and hatches and everything changing and mixing up... Did anyone else have this problem, and if so has it been fixed?

Second, there were issues with the minimap not erasing images. If a game had several drops, my minimap would permanently be filled with lines streaking all across it. Also buildings from previously played games would show up in the new games.

Let me know, thanks.
Back to top Go down
wootcandy

wootcandy

PostSubject: Re: It boggles my mind...   It boggles my mind... EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:01 am

slydell wrote:
severe glitches that made it nearly unplayable.
If minimap is aligned and hotkeys are set correctly. It's smooth sailing.

2 things lead to it messing up. Not properly aligned minimap or hotkey's of buildings got skewed.

You can turn off features that use minimap alignment and you can turn off unit production if you want to. You can use as much or as little of the bot's features as you want.

I use everything on two different systems and I havn't had an uncorrectable error in many builds. *bugs sometimes happen but the Dev team fixes them immediately.

slydell wrote:
For one, it messed up my hotkeys like crazy. If I would set my hatch to 4, it would set it to 5 as well. Later on in the game I would find my queens and hatches and everything changing and mixing up... Did anyone else have this problem, and if so has it been fixed?
Hotkeys are how the bot makes units for you. The bot will still set all your Hatchs to ctl+5, ctl+4 is a swap key, it is needed to swap around.
This current version you can turn off swapkey early game so it doesn't look weird on a replay.
The bot is way way friendlier with not messing up. And when it does mess up it's usually pretty easy to correct and get back on course with nothing or little lost. I can usually always tell when I get a bad group and it's just a matter of re-hotkeying manually.

You can change the hotkeys the bot uses and even the amount *to a point*

A LOT has been done since I first started using it about he time of last public release.

slydell wrote:

Second, there were issues with the minimap not erasing images. If a game had several drops, my minimap would permanently be filled with lines streaking all across it. Also buildings from previously played games would show up in the new games.
I have not had this issue with any 1.2.7+
I play with a light amount of custom markers.
I use a different set for custom game Starbattle.
Back to top Go down
CTS_AE

PostSubject: Re: It boggles my mind...   It boggles my mind... EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:03 am

The funny part is though, it's much easier to have a hack like VC's or Cranix's where it just patches the code, they could get a map hack by writing to the memory in one location and call it good

An external hack is less intrusive but doesn't mean it's easier to create
with external hacks they are actually recreating components of the game

But if you're saying that since it's easier for someone like VC to just patch the
machine code, that may be the case but it's much more detectable
so if everyone is nopping some machine code at the same place to get the
replay menu to show, then they become a huge target to get taken down by warden

okay I guess I should stop typing ;p

edit:
With such a big user base now as well as motivation, I'm sure they've fixed many issues as well as have added many more components since you've last used it ; )
Back to top Go down
apk878

PostSubject: Re: It boggles my mind...   It boggles my mind... EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 2:36 am

I don't think its ridiculous at all to consider paying for this hack, until I went to the post where it is asking for 25£ to be a member thats like 40USD , lmao. no way in hell im paying that for this hack or any other hack. good luck guys.
Back to top Go down
Takino

PostSubject: Re: It boggles my mind...   It boggles my mind... EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:39 pm

As CTS_AE points out it takes a lot more work and time to produce a good external than a bog standard maphack.

Not sure how many man hours have gone into the making of sc2mapPro but i get the feeling its an awewful lot Smile
especially given the amount of improvements made since it was first released.

At its current price i'd say it was worth every penny and currently ranks as the no1 choice for the thinking mans maphack imo.

Sure there are free or even cheap hacks floating around but there's always that nagging feeling you'll get caught in the trap. If you get caught the replacement cost of a new key becomes a BIG issue if your funds are squeezed.

By its very nature external is a safer option imo and worth paying a wee bit more for.
The updates on sc2mapPro come thick and fast.
For example the new bliz update has already been patched by the devs here Smile
Back to top Go down
Hatschi

PostSubject: Re: It boggles my mind...   It boggles my mind... EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:01 pm

apk878 wrote:
I don't think its ridiculous at all to consider paying for this hack, until I went to the post where it is asking for 25£ to be a member thats like 40USD , lmao. no way in hell im paying that for this hack or any other hack. good luck guys.

That was also my statement before i bought this bot/hack. But until now the devs are giving a fucking great support. Also you'll get a LIFETIME "member account", ofcourse lifetime means the time that the devs are working on it, but it is still different to other hacks.

You can trust me, i bought just one hack a long time ago because everybody said that the support is good, but the support was just ****. No answers from the devs and if you said something negative you were getting banned for that.

But here the devs are very very friendly, no matter how stupid your question is, they will answer you in a friendly way.

I cant really say how much reliable they are because this site is not that old, but as now it is totally the money worth. And that is what a "dont-pay-for-hacks"-guy says. Sorry for the bad english.
Back to top Go down
Artek

Artek

PostSubject: Re: It boggles my mind...   It boggles my mind... EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 3:04 pm

Sad thank you.. touched...
Back to top Go down
Duke

PostSubject: Re: It boggles my mind...   It boggles my mind... EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:53 pm

I just donated. This will be the first maphack I have ever used for SC2.

It will NOT EVER be detected, right? That's what I've been told and that was the reason why I bought it.

Are we sure that Warden will not scan external applications? I heard, at one point, they did but I'm not sure if there were complaints over it that made it stop doing that.
Back to top Go down
wootcandy

wootcandy

PostSubject: Re: It boggles my mind...   It boggles my mind... EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:21 pm

Duke wrote:
It will NOT EVER be detected, right? That's what I've been told and that was the reason why I bought it.
Pretty much warden-proof. Nothing is 100% in life but this is as close as your will come to a warden-proof hack.

Duke wrote:
I heard, at one point, they did but I'm not sure if there were complaints over it that made it stop doing that.
They've had several lawsuits and are not suppose to be scanning as deep as they have. It was a part of WoW's Glider case. If you have 32bit OS you can use process hider. If 64bit don't run SC2 as admin.
https://gamebotdev.forumattivo.it/t228-how-to-protect-sc2mappro-from-pattern-scanning

Google searching seems that no1 thinks warden can/does scan that deep. But it's peice of mind.

When admin is on he will move you to Member so you download (you want both Stable+Beta4). He will also make you a liscene file so PM him your profile name (case sensitive).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It boggles my mind...   It boggles my mind... Empty

Back to top Go down

It boggles my mind...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Game Bot Developers Community :: Members :: Sc2MapPro-
Jump to: