The Game Bot Developers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Sc2MapPro 1.4.5 Released (patch 2.0.10 supported)
Diablo 3 Simple Hack released.
Get your official membership and try the new Swtor Bot!
Try the 4 state auto start, the auto inject-chrono-mules-researches and the macro bot!
GBot 1.4.1 Released! Pve Bot, speed hack, teleport hack and much more!
Want to donate something to help us?
Latest topics
» how to buy Sc2MapPro ?
A couple of questions before donating Emptyby friuns Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:53 pm

» How to use my Map pro account pls??
A couple of questions before donating Emptyby Admin Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:35 am

» Current Patch
A couple of questions before donating Emptyby SC2Dude Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:14 pm

» error playing today
A couple of questions before donating Emptyby bellaPatricia Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:43 pm

» New Units in HOTS not showing up on resources hud.
A couple of questions before donating Emptyby bellaPatricia Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:53 am

» So much of silence
A couple of questions before donating Emptyby parrupio Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:33 pm

» Signature Scanner 1.2.1 for SC2
A couple of questions before donating Emptyby bellaPatricia Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:16 pm

» Downloaded and installed
A couple of questions before donating Emptyby parrupio Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:29 pm

» working good
A couple of questions before donating Emptyby parrupio Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:59 am

» I have a question
A couple of questions before donating Emptyby Admin Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:06 am

» "Error into fields number line"
A couple of questions before donating Emptyby Legionary Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:02 pm

» I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack
A couple of questions before donating Emptyby Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:43 am

» Auto Larva
A couple of questions before donating Emptyby theDrag Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:02 pm

» FPs problems?
A couple of questions before donating Emptyby thiele Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:56 pm

» HotS UNITS
A couple of questions before donating Emptyby Admin Tue May 28, 2013 5:44 pm

» Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up!
A couple of questions before donating Emptyby SC2Dude Sat May 18, 2013 7:42 pm

» Leveling SC2 HoTS/WoL up to MASTER from BRONZE
A couple of questions before donating Emptyby LevelingSC22 Tue May 14, 2013 6:11 pm

A couple of questions before donating

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
macca16

A couple of questions before donating Empty
PostSubject: A couple of questions before donating   A couple of questions before donating EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:58 pm

I want to use this as a Macro helper but only if i forget stuff. For example... I would like to remember to build probes constantly but if i forget i want this to do it for me.

Is this possible? Or will it queue a probe over the top of the probe i've remembered? The same goes for injects but i guess that is a lot simpler because if you don't have the energy to do the inject and it's already injected, then it's literally impossible for the queen to do it. Basically, i only want to use this as a helper to help me learn the game.

Finally, i've seen from some bots that when the bot is activated the APM will shoot up into the 600/1000's which is entirely unrealistic and inject so fast that you don't even see the queen get selected and unselected. Is there a way of making it slower to a more reasonable human speed. Even if it means i have to play slower because of it. For example injecting at 170 or 300 APM which is what my APM is. I don't want to be caught out by something so blatant.

If you can answer these questions and i'm happy with your answer, i will donate tonight. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
assitoni

PostSubject: Re: A couple of questions before donating   A couple of questions before donating EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:05 pm

it will automaticly build probes for u it does not overlap probes it will train 1 at a time, u can set how many u want in total for ur base or ur expansions after it reaches the amount, lets say 30 probes at your main, it will stop train probes at ur main, if u have an expansion up and u do not have 30 probes at ur expansion it will train up to 30 probes to fill up the expansion

also it will auto-inject when its available

not the bot does not make ur apm 98493894839843983489

Last edited by assitoni on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
macca16

PostSubject: Re: A couple of questions before donating   A couple of questions before donating EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:07 pm

assitoni wrote:
it will automaticly build probes for u, u can set how many u want in total for ur base or ur expansions

But what if i build the probe myself? Will it try and build a probe over the top of it or just realise i've done it and not bother?
Back to top Go down
assitoni

PostSubject: Re: A couple of questions before donating   A couple of questions before donating EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:08 pm

macca16 wrote:
assitoni wrote:
it will automaticly build probes for u, u can set how many u want in total for ur base or ur expansions

But what if i build the probe myself? Will it try and build a probe over the top of it or just realise i've done it and not bother?

if u build the probe by urself it will not train a new one, it only builds a probe if the queue is empty
Back to top Go down
macca16

PostSubject: Re: A couple of questions before donating   A couple of questions before donating EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:09 pm

assitoni wrote:
macca16 wrote:
assitoni wrote:

if u build the probe by urself it will not train a new one, it only builds a probe if the queue is empty

That's great, just what i wanted. Thanks for replying Smile
Back to top Go down
Hatschi

PostSubject: Re: A couple of questions before donating   A couple of questions before donating EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:10 pm

So you search basically for a "reminder".
Well i dont know if the alert system works for player 1 too but if, it should be possible.

Sc2Mappro is a helper, it just do some things, but not completely play for you.
Anyway it build probes but not if you just forget to build.
Automatically or not, that are the cases.

Mappro has a safe mode which has lower APM. But lower APM means your gameplay get disturbed by bot actions.

It is hard so answer your question directly with an "yes" or "no" and i know that is not the answer you would like to hear. But i will not lie or say something which is wrong.

But if you really search for just something like a message box which says "build more probes" then mappro isn't the right tool for you. On the other hand it improves your gameplay alot and could solve some macro problems you have.

It is your decision, but let's say what others answer.
Back to top Go down
macca16

PostSubject: Re: A couple of questions before donating   A couple of questions before donating EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:13 pm

Hatschi wrote:
So you search basically for a "reminder".
Well i dont know if the alert system works for player 1 too but if, it should be possible.

Sc2Mappro is a helper, it just do some things, but not completely play for you.
Anyway it build probes but not if you just forget to build.
Automatically or not, that are the cases.

Mappro has a safe mode which has lower APM. But lower APM means your gameplay get disturbed by bot actions.

It is hard so answer your question directly with an "yes" or "no" and i know that is not the answer you would like to hear. But i will not lie or say something which is wrong.

But if you really search for just something like a message box which says "build more probes" then mappro isn't the right tool for you. On the other hand it improves your gameplay alot and could solve some macro problems you have.

It is your decision, but let's say what others answer.

The safe mode sounds good, I can live with interruptions if it makes it look realistic and safe.

I'm pretty good at macroing, but when i'm in a battle a rush of blood goes to my head and i can forget because my multi tasking skills aren't top tier. I tend to panic and forget stuff. Basically i wanted this hack so i could not forget but if i remember i won't need it. Does that make sense? If that's not possible then i guess i could put it on automatic but then it's just doing it all for me and i was hoping for more of an aid. I could live with that though, i know it's not possible to get everything that you want and this does look like the most developed hack out there tbh.
Back to top Go down
Hatschi

PostSubject: Re: A couple of questions before donating   A couple of questions before donating EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:19 pm

macca16 that sounds like me. I've forgot to build anything during a battle and if that is your problem. You should buy this tool, it needs a bit of set up to your personal gameplay, so you have to test it against computer before going live but it helped me a lot. Specially after buying the bot i have an army if the battle is over.

I really hope you enjoy it, or if you dont buy it, i hope that you will find what you are searching for Cool
Back to top Go down
macca16

PostSubject: Re: A couple of questions before donating   A couple of questions before donating EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:24 pm

I think i will donate tonight Smile It sounds like something that can only help my game play, and if i don't like the bot. I guess there's always the maphack which is 100% safe. 25 Euros seems a small investment that potentially could really help me improve a lot more than any free hack. Thanks for the quick replies both of you. Hugely thankful.
Back to top Go down
Hatschi

PostSubject: Re: A couple of questions before donating   A couple of questions before donating EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 7:29 pm

It was a pleasure sir! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple of questions before donating   A couple of questions before donating Empty

Back to top Go down

A couple of questions before donating
Page 1 of 1