The Game Bot Developers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Sc2MapPro 1.4.5 Released (patch 2.0.10 supported)
Diablo 3 Simple Hack released.
Get your official membership and try the new Swtor Bot!
Try the 4 state auto start, the auto inject-chrono-mules-researches and the macro bot!
GBot 1.4.1 Released! Pve Bot, speed hack, teleport hack and much more!
Want to donate something to help us?
Latest topics
» how to buy Sc2MapPro ?
Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know. Emptyby friuns Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:53 pm

» How to use my Map pro account pls??
Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know. Emptyby Admin Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:35 am

» Current Patch
Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know. Emptyby SC2Dude Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:14 pm

» error playing today
Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know. Emptyby bellaPatricia Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:43 pm

» New Units in HOTS not showing up on resources hud.
Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know. Emptyby bellaPatricia Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:53 am

» So much of silence
Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know. Emptyby parrupio Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:33 pm

» Signature Scanner 1.2.1 for SC2
Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know. Emptyby bellaPatricia Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:16 pm

» Downloaded and installed
Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know. Emptyby parrupio Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:29 pm

» working good
Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know. Emptyby parrupio Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:59 am

» I have a question
Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know. Emptyby Admin Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:06 am

» "Error into fields number line"
Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know. Emptyby Legionary Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:02 pm

» I'm having difficulties installing the MapHack
Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know. Emptyby Admin Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:43 am

» Auto Larva
Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know. Emptyby theDrag Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:02 pm

» FPs problems?
Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know. Emptyby thiele Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:56 pm

» HotS UNITS
Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know. Emptyby Admin Tue May 28, 2013 5:44 pm

» Little success story... and an obvious thumbs up!
Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know. Emptyby SC2Dude Sat May 18, 2013 7:42 pm

» Leveling SC2 HoTS/WoL up to MASTER from BRONZE
Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know. Emptyby LevelingSC22 Tue May 14, 2013 6:11 pm

Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know. Empty
PostSubject: Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know.   Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:44 pm

I just became a member and it took me around a month of careful study (and money savings) to determine just what this hack is exactly. To explain what this hack is and does in one place would have helped me along greatly. So for that purpose, I'll be posting my thoughts here.

If I'm wrong about anything I post here, I'll revise this so that I don't mislead anyone.

There are three parts to this hack.

PART I: The Hack

• This isn't a full-on map hack. Let me clarify. You can't just move your view over the enemy base and see everything. Why don't you need that functionality? Because of overlays. Also because of Part 2.
  • There are overlays. Namely, mineral and production overlays. You can see what your opponent is making and how many minerals he's banking. Very useful.
  • Minimap displays enemy buildings and units. Pretend you were watching the minimap of a replay on "Everyone" mode.
  • Need certain units to show up on the minimap as a unique "non-dot" icon? The minimap overlay can do that for you.

PART 2: The Focus Map

• The focus map offsets the inability to physically move your view over and spot what's going on in the enemy base.
  • Moving your view over is a telltale sign of maphacking. And you need comera lock to prevent it from being obvious. Instead, we have the Focus Map.
  • The Focus Map is something like the minimap. Except, you click on an area and it zooms in and shows you what's going on in that section of the map. All the while having your actual view in your base or wherever you're actually looking.

PART 3: The Bot

• The hack will play for you. To a degree.
  • Can't do that worker split? The hack will do it for you. 6-way split? Done. 3-3 Split? Done.
  • Want injects on time, every time? Done.
  • Want constant drone and overlord production? Done.

PART 4: The Fluff

• The hack will alert you if your opponent makes stuff.
  • Want to know if your opponent made 500 banelings? *PING* done.

PART 5: The Protection. And stuff.

• How does it compare to other paid hacks like VCMH? VCMH has been detected before. SC2MapPro has never been detected. Ever.
  • How does it compare to public hacks, external or otherwise? The interface is cleaner in SC2MapPro. Also, it crashes less. If Blizzard decides to scan your RAM, you're protected with SC2MapPro. You're not with the public hacks.
  • SC2MapPro scrambles the running processes of SC2MapPro for added protection.
  • Always use protection. Always.

PART 6: Personal Feedback.

• I don't want to name names, but a certain external public hack out there (you know what it is; I won't advertise) is buggy and very clunky. I need to alt+tab about 40 times to get to a certain window. With this hack, everything is small and concise. Very clean. Efficient.
  • I always use protection.
  • I personally only use the minimap and resource/structure/army panels. This somehow makes me a better player because I learn attack timings from experience and it's a constant reminder to have constant scouting information since I'd like to seem as legitimate as possible. I can't just blind counter something 20 times in one game. I now scout like a lunatic. By lunatic, I mean a lot.

Last edited by 3284764557 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hatschi

PostSubject: Re: Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know.   Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know. EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 7:00 pm

Great posts deserve a +rep, this is one of them.
Back to top Go down
bluelord24

bluelord24

PostSubject: Re: Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know.   Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know. EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:36 am

Don't forget there a unit marker, where you can actually give a symbol for a particular unit. Nonetheless you awesome bro! I give you a cookie, and +rep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know.   Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know. EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 1:43 am

bluelord24 wrote:
Don't forget there a unit marker, where you can actually give a symbol for a particular unit. Nonetheless you awesome bro! I give you a cookie, and +rep.
Thanks. Updated Part 1 with that info. I hope it's accurate.

Thanks for the reps.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know.   Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know. EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:05 am

Thank you very much! I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamebotdev.com/
SC2Dude

PostSubject: Re: Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know.   Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know. EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:41 pm

You forget about the FocusMap.... this is one of the best feature of MapPro. Nonetheless, really good post. gave u +rep

Also in future, Mappro will be equipped with external observer panel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know.   Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know. EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:01 pm

SC2Dude wrote:
You forget about the FocusMap.... this is one of the best feature of MapPro. Nonetheless, really good post. gave u +rep

Also in future, Mappro will be equipped with external observer panel.

Updated. I hope it's accurate.
Thanks everyone.
Back to top Go down
bluelord24

bluelord24

PostSubject: Re: Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know.   Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know. EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:17 pm

You should also add, that everyone is soo kind and thoughtful Smile <---- Best Point cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know.   Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know. EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:11 pm

bluelord24 wrote:
You should also add, that everyone is soo kind and thoughtful Smile <---- Best Point cheers cheers cheers

Haha. True, but then it starts looking biased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know.   Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know. Empty

Back to top Go down

Interested in SC2MapPro? Here's what you need to know.
Page 1 of 1